Thursday, March 20, 2008

Great turnout for the "Africa" show Sunday!

Thanks to everyone for their support on my "Essence of Africa" exhibit at the Oak Park Library Gallery. I have heard from a lot of people that have meandered through the gallery, and I really appreciate the feedback. Sunday (March 16) we had a great time hangin out at the "reception" and viewed the slideshow of my travels over the last five years in an adjacent meeting room. I really enjoyed putting that together, and it seemed most of the guests liked kicking back on a Sunday afternoon checking out some images and listening to music. A great article was written about the show in the Pioneer Press (Oak Leaves) this last Wednesday, March 19. Check it out!.
Thanks again for your support!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home