Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy to Share!!

Thanks to the great response at the Africa Show Reception Sunday, March 16, I have been asked to present my "Travel Journal" photography to the parents and kids from Brooks Middle School and from a school in Little Village. The kids are in an intergenerational photo/essay program meeting at the Oak Park Library in early April to discuss their various projects. I am hoping to offer some inspiration through my travel slideshow and some Q&A after.

The Oak Park Camera Club has also asked me to partake in a slideshow /Q&A session on April 14th at the Oak Park Library. I will be more than happy to share any of my travel experiences/technical photography questions with them!
Thanks for the opportunities, everyone! Photography is awesome! I am so glad that there are so many interested artists and photography appreciators out there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home